- The total crypto market cap is down close to $40.0B this month and remains bearish.
- Bitcoin price is down around 3% today and it is now approaching the $8,000 support.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is down around 5% and it broke the $60.00 support area.
- BCH price is currently accelerating its decline below the $260 and $250 levels.
- EOS price is down more than 6% and it is now trading near the $3.200 support area.
- Binance coin (BNB) broke the key $20.00 support area to enter a bearish zone.
EOS : Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
This week, there were sharp losses in BCH price below the $280 support level against the US Dollar. The bears gained momentum, resulting in heavy losses below the $270 and $265 levels. The price is now trading below the $250 level and it seems like it could continue to move down towards the $240 support.
If there is an upside correction, the $255 and $260 levels are likely to act as hurdles. The main resistance on the upside is now near the $280 level.
EOS : Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and EOS Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price failed to climb above the $21.00 resistance area. As a result, there was a sharp decline in BNB price below the $20.00 support area. The price is now trading well below the $19.50 level and it seems like the price is approaching the $18.80 support area.
Litecoin price is down more than 5% today and it failed to stay above the main $60.50 and $60.00 support levels. LTC price is now trading below the $58.00 level and it seems like the bears are aiming a test of the $55.00 support area. The next major support is near the $54.20 level.
EOS price is declining heavily below the $3.500 support area. It broke the $3.350 support area and it is now trading near the $3.200 support area. The next key support is near the $3.120 level, below which it could even test the $3.050 support.
EOS : Crypto Market Cap
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there were sharp losses this month from the $250.0B resistance. The crypto market cap is down close to $40.0B and it is now approaching the $210.0B support. The next major support is near the $202.0B level.
Overall, there are chances of more downsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins in the near term.