- The total crypto market cap is struggling to recover above the $235.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price is now trading well below the $9,000 and $8,960 resistance levels.
- EOS price is declining and it seems like it could revisit the $3.350 support area.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is still facing a lot of hurdles near the $21.00 and $21.20 levels.
- BCH price is approaching the main $285 and $280 support levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is correcting lower and it is now trading below the $0.0200 support.
EOS : Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
In the past few hours, there was a fresh downward move below the $295 level in BCH price against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair is now approaching the main $285 and $280 support levels. If there is a downside break below the $280 support, the price could extend its decline towards $265.
On the upside, an initial resistance is near the $295 level. However, the main resistance is near the $300 and $305 levels, above which the price is likely to rally.
EOS : Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price started a downward move after it failed to break the $3.650 and $3.700 resistance levels. The price is no trading below the $3.500 level and it seems like it could revisit the $3.350 support area. On the upside, an initial resistance is near the $3.550 level, followed by $3.650.
Tron price is now trading below the $0.0200 support area. TRX price tested the $0.0190 level and it is currently consolidating in a range. On the upside, the price must climb above $0.0198 and $0.0200 to start a fresh increase. If not, it could test the $0.0185 support area.
Binance coin (BNB) found support near the $19.50 level and it recently climbed back above the $20.00 and $20.20 resistance levels. BNB price is now trading above $20.50, but it is facing a strong resistance near the $21.00 and $21.20 levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a fresh decline from the $241.0B high. However, the market cap is still holding the key $226.0B and $225.0B support levels. If there is a downside break, the market cap could decline towards the next support near the $217.0B level.
Conversely, the crypto market cap needs to surpass the $235.0B and $240.0B resistance levels. A successful close above the $240.0B resistance might start a decent upward move in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term.